Public Notice For Well Damage

Text reads:

SEND: The location (such as Inyokern),

The damage (such as water well collapsed or pump damage or broken pipes, or broken property damage or lost home – red tagged,

Then a ballpark of the cost of repairs or replacement,

Send this information to:

Mick Gleason
Kern County Supervisor
400 N. China Lake Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
Phone: 760-384-5829 Fax: 760-375-0025

Kevin McCarthy
Representative 23rd District
4100 Empire Dr. Suite 150
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Phone: 661-327-3611 Fax: 661-637-0867

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *